Friday 24 July 2015

Sassy Tops!



Yo, yo, yo!

Okay, I promise I'll never do that again *cringe*

I would say I'm a generally awkward and sarcastic person, in fact, I am fluent in both. If sarcasm was a subject, I would have a PhD, and funnily enough, that love of wittiness comes across in what I wear. I love tops with sarcastic messages on them as they are entertaining and fun, although not something I would wear in front of my grandparents.

So without further ado, I present the world's sassiest tops!

(P.S - I can't find the sources for some of these photos as they are collected from Pinterest and Tumblr so if you know about anything I talk about, don't be afraid to comment!)
This is just me, no matter who you are. If you're standing in front of me, I probably don't like you, especially if you're a year seven with a massive backpack. Paired with black leggings, a leather jacket and some sweet Dr Martens, I think this would be a shirt I would wear, £10.60 from here.




Donut tell me this isn't cute! See what I did there? This jumper is $45 or roughly £29 from here (unsure if they ship to the UK). The reason I like it so much, apart from being totally sassy and it has a donut on it (yum), is the fact that the website makes it free to customise so you can truly be the belle of the ball - or at least, the belle of your friendship group.


This shirt is equally as sassy, sticking up for every single pringle in the building (unfortunately, I am one of those pringles, but hey, who doesn't like pringles?), £37.97 or $58 from here. I love this T-shirt because it is so simple and makes a statement. 

No pants are the best pants white t-shirts for women tshirts shirts gifts t-shirt womens tops girls tumblr funny

Hands up if you hate pants! This shirt is great for sleeping in, and it's truthful too! It's £9.95 from here - a bargain if you ask me! Pants are optional (although compulsory if you're going outside, please)

Mermaids Don't Do Homework shirt Funny Tumblr Tee School Mermaid Tshirt
What did the sea say to the mermaid? Nothing, it just waved! Okay, boo me off the stage after you've seen this fabulous Mermaids Don't Do Homework T-shirt - again, it's truthful and sassy in one! Although does anyone really know if mermaids do homework? Hmm. It can be found here for £11.27.


Mink Pink Ditch The Boyfriend T-Shirt - Short-Sleeve - Women's
As a recent dumper and dumpee (same guy), I really love this shirt. It's edgy and verging on mean, but I find it humourous. Definitely would wear in front of him just to see his reaction! This grey casual tee is $48.95 or £31 from here.

Black You Cant Sit With Us T-Shirt
If you don't like Mean Girls, well, then, you can't sit with us. Equally so, if you prefer the second one, Glen Coco would be ashamed. I desire this T-Shirt more than Regina George wanted popularity, it's so fetch (Gretchen, stop trying to make fetch happen!). Sorry about all those movie quotes! This shirt is from here for £13.50.
And finally, what sassy blog post would be complete without a little Game of Thrones action? Become the scariest teenager in the whole of Westeros, Khaleesi/Daenerys Targaryen, with this cute burgundy T-Shirt, £9.49 from here.

So there we have it! Are you feeling accustomed to the sassy slogans? If you are, be sure to leave a comment!

Yours,

e.m.

2 comments:

  1. Love Game Of Thrones! Good Post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. as a mermaid i can tell you that mermaids do homework - last project i only got a sea

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts.